- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup packed watercress or parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup packed parsley sprigs
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and lemon pepper. Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on the greased rack of an unheated broiler pan. Tuck under any thin edges.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To prepare lemon-watercress sauce, combine egg yolk, watercress, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in food processor or blender. Process or blend until smooth.
- With machine running, slowly add oil in a thin stream, processing or blending until well combined.
- Cover and chill. Makes about 3/4 cup sauce.
Notes: Makes 4 servings.