- 2 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, cooked and flaked
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 whole-wheat pita rounds, split and opened
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced (optional)
- Sprinkle cooked catfish with Cajun seasoning.
- Combine catfish, bell peppers, celery, onion, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
- Place lettuce leaf and tomato slice in each pita half; spoon in catfish salad.