4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
16 small portobello mushrooms
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
2 ounces Swiss cheese, finely shredded
1½ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper Paprika
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- SEASON catfish fillets with paprika and a light dusting of Old Bay.
Broil 10 minutes or until done. Let cool. Gently flake catfish.
- REMOVE stems and gills from mushrooms. Set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese at medium speed. Add green onions,
mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire, cheese, Old Bay, cayenne
pepper and paprika. Gently stir in flaked catfish.
- USING a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous
amount of stuffing.
- SPRINKLE each mushroom with 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs and
place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- BAKE at 425˚F for approximately 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.