- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1/2 head of lettuce
Strawberry Cilantro Salsa
- 8 ounces strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Place lime juice, garlic, salt, hot sauce and oil in large re-sealable freezer bag. Seal bag and mix contents well. Add catfish fillets; reseal bag and coat fillets with marinade. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While catfish is marinating, combine strawberries, lime juice, zest and cilantro in small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove catfish from bag and discard marinade. Place fillets on grill; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and grill 3 more minutes or until cooked through.
- To assemble tacos, line taco shells with lettuce. Cut fillets into long strips and place in shells. Top with Strawberry Cilantro Salsa.