- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, cut into 1-in thick strips
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Lightly oil or coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the cornmeal, cheese, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place the oil in a small bowl. Lightly coat each piece of fish in the oil and then roll in the breading until well coated.
- Arrange the fish on the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.