- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon mild or hot chili powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 4 flour tortillas, “soft taco” (10-inch) size
- Lemon and/or lime wedges
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw mix
- 1 cup orange sections, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Prepare grill. Combine chili powder, oil and lime juice in a small bowl; brush over both sides of fillets. Arrange in a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray.
- Place grilling basket on a grill rack; grill 6-8 minutes on each side until catfish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place 1 fillet on a tortilla, and top with ¾ cup Citrus Slaw. Squeeze lemon and lime over slaw. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- For Citrus Slaw: Combine all ingredients in a bowl; tossing gently. Cover and chill.
Nutritional Information per serving: 518 calories; 38 g. carbohydrates; 27 g. fat; 33 g. protein; 559 mg sodium; 80 mg cholesterol; 3 g. fiber