- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse fillets, pat dry, and place in shallow glass dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fillets.
- Chill for 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill fillets over high heat, rounded side down, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn fillets and grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Approximate nutritional analysis (per serving): calories, 284; protein, 26 g; carbohydrates, 3 g; fiber, 0; fat, 19 g; cholesterol, 75 mg; sodium, 588 mg.