- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1/2 fresh lemon per fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill.
- To make Citrus Sauce, combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Place catfish in shallow dish and squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon over each. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Place catfish fillets on grill skin side up for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip over and grill 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Transfer catfish to serving plate and spoon warmed Citrus Sauce over fillets.