- 3 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets, baked and flaked
- 1-pound bag frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 8.5-ounce can artichokes, drained
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Squeeze excess moisture out of spinach and artichokes.
- Combine 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Transfer to glass baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until hot in the middle and golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers.