- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces white crab meat, pasteurized
- 4 ounces freshwater prawns or shrimp, cooked and roughly chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- PLACE fillet rounded side up on cutting board. Form a pocket by making a slit lengthwise on thicker part of fillet, taking care not to cut all the way through.
- FLAKE crab meat and check for pieces of shells.
- IN A LARGE SKILLET, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onion and celery until tender. Add garlic; cook 2 more minutes. Add parsley and green onions and remove from heat.
- STIR in lemon juice, cayenne pepper and breadcrumbs.
- ADD crabmeat and prawns or shrimp, tossing gently.
- STUFF fillet pockets with seafood mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, paprika and melted butter.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- GARNISH with lemon slices and parsley