- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 regular or multigrain sourdough rolls
- 4 slices sweet onion
- Chopped cabbage or Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Half of chipotle mix
IN A MEDIUM BOWL, mix
all ingredients until well
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- MIX lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and chipotle pepper. Divide
equally into 2 bowls.
- RUB a small amount of olive oil on fish. Top fish with half of
chipotle mix. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- BAKE 8 minutes or until done.
- ASSEMBLE sandwiches with fish, chipotle mayonnaise, onion