- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly julienned sun-dried tomatoes (can substitute 2 pieces of thinly sliced fresh tomato per fillet)
- Preheat broiler. Brush both sides of U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place flat sides up on oiled broiler pan rack. Broil about 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes. Turn fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix together cheese, margarine and mayonnaise. Spread over U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and broil an additional 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.