- 1 pound catfish filets (cubed)
- 6 ounces pineapple/orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ½ cups fresh cubed pineapple
- 1 ½ cups red grapes or peeled orange sections or diced carrot
- Place cubed catfish in a shallow dish with juice, brown sugar and olive oil. Toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Place catfish, cubed pineapple and grapes (oranges or carrots) on skewer. Baste with pineapple marinade. Grill – basting occasionally; cook until fish flakes easily. Serves 6.
Nutritional Information per serving (1 skewer): 164 kcals; 7 g fat; 13 g carbs, 12 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 44 mg sodium; .53g fiber