- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 2 pounds U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place margarine in a 13×9-inch baking pan and put in the oven to melt while oven is heating. Remove pan from the oven.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, flour, pepper and paprika in a plastic bag. Add catfish fillets, one at a time, and shake to coat with the Parmesan mixture. Arrange fillets in a single layer in the prepared pan, turning once to coat with margarine. Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over fish.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.